• ... our goal is to help you pay less tax !

    ( 780 ) 542-5050

  • Income Tax Returns (s)

  • the Business Center is registered as a Certified Professional with the Canada Revenue Agency ID # K6747 / for the past 11 years,  a division of Elite Business Services Ltd.  { 2008 }.

    There are a number of tax credits / deductions and programs available depending on your individual & family dynamics - the Business Center provides a number of services to both businesses and individuals with regards to Income Tax Preparation & Support including Reviews, Audits & Objections.

  • Medical Expenses

    The medical expenses can be used to reduce the tax that you paid or may have to pay. These expenses include a wide range of products, procedures and services, such as:

    • Medical Supplies
    • Dental Care 
    • Travel Expenses
    • Private Health Spending Plan { PHSP }

    Generally, you can claim all amounts paid,
    even if they were not paid in Canada.

  • Disability Tax Credit

    Canada Revenue Agency allows an individual with a disability to request that the disability tax credit be applied to current, previous and potentially future years your Doctor must complete the form listed below in order to qualify for this tax credit. For more information about this program give us a call at 780-542-5050

    - do not overpay for this service many businesses
    are charging 30% + to claim this tax credit.

    If you have filed all the documentation and
    your claim is rejected - give us a call.

  • Download a T2201

    To claim the DISABILTIY TAX CREDIT provide this T2201 to you Doctor at your next visit ( they will likely have a fee to complete this form ) 

  • Employment Expenses - Meals & Lodging

    You can claim a meal and lodging expense deduction if you:

    • Work for an airline, railway, bus, or trucking company, including long-haul truck drivers
    • Work for any other employer whose main business is transporting goods, passengers, or both
    • Travel in vehicles that the employer uses to transport goods or passengers
    • Download TL2

      To claim MEALS & LODGING this form must be signed by your employer PDF Fillable TL2

    • Download T2200

      To Claim additional EMPLOYMENT EXPENSES - such as vehicle, cell phone, office / shop, tools ... PDF fillable T2200

    • Home Buyers Tax Credit

      You can claim $5,000 for the purchase of a qualifying home in 2017 if both of the following apply:

      • you or your spouse or common-law partner acquired a qualifying home; and
      • you did not live in another home owned by you or your spouse or common-law partner in the year of acquisition or in any of the four preceding years (first-time home buyer).
    • Moving Expenses

      If you have moved at least 40 km to start a new job, a new business or to attend college or university full time, you can claim most of your moving expenses on your income tax return.

      • Fuel / Rental
      • Meals / Lodging
      • Storage / Penalties
      • Utility Hookups

       the costs of selling / buying a house, such as agent and legal fees, are tax deductible.

    • Give us a call ( 780 ) 542-5050 or drop by the office located at 5236-52 Ave Drayton Valley { 2 doors west of the post office } to determine all of the Deductions & Credits, as well as any additional programs you may qualify for from both the Federal & Provincial Agencies